Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Few More Experimental Shots

I also took a few more shots I thought would look reasonable as part of the main feature in a magazine:









I experimented using these glasses as part of the mise-en-scene. Although these shots have nothing to do with the actual project, I think it's helping me to try different things so I'll be able to get the jusl right shot for the final piece (hopefully!).










 

I took some two shots of some friends, again to trial ideas for the magazine:

I quite like the idea of the two shot with the subjects looking at the camera, I'm going to try some more of these, with added lighting and editing afterwards. In the second one, I tried to create shallow focus, but at the time I didn't know how to so it's not as good as it could be. I'm going to re-create a shot like this one using the technique I have now learnt to properly create shallow focus.






2 comments: