Thursday 20 January 2011

Experimental Ideas

This is only an idea of what to do, as I haven't posted the example magazines of my chosen genre - rock. I've collected some front covers and a few contents and main feature pages from rock magazines such as "Kerrang!", "Q", and "NME" etc. I will upload these soon with my notes.
In the meantime, I know it's not strictly speaking the actual task (as the Prelim is a school magazine) but I wanted to have a try and here's what I did with one of my photos:

I made this using Picasa and Picnik to combine the photos and text, and to add the downloaded barcode. I'm going to check this against my earlier rock magazine and make some different versions before I decide on the actual design.

1 comment:

  1. This is very good so far Becky.

    This isn't your prelim task though - the music magazine is the main task; the school mag is the prelim.

    ReplyDelete