Saturday 2 April 2011

DPS

I have made a few main content pages that I intend to be in the MCR Special - there will be several live reviews from different dates which will enable me to use more of my photos and different layouts.
Here is my main final (at the moment anyway) Double Page Spread:
I had a bit of trouble making this, as I couldn't decide on my layout. I knew the background photo I wanted to use, but I couldn't work out which layout would be most suitable for a DPS. So I made a few then thought out how to improve it to make it more realistic. The initial ones I made looked too similar to OFCs to be realistic DPS, so I removed the headlines and replaced them with columns of text as most DPS' contain text on all pages. Here are my rejected attempts:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you've managed to use the photo as a background and made it not look like a cheap knock off. it looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really fantastic, I thought it was a professional production. Well done.

    ReplyDelete