Thursday 24 March 2011

Questionnaire

I am going to conduct a questionnaire to see what people want from my magazine. My target audience is wide, so I am expected a mixed response, but as long as there is something there for everyone, then my wish will be completed. These questions combined with the poll I have set up on my blog, will give me a decent idea if my plans are going to be well-recieved or not. If not, I will change aspects to try make it a bit more as required, but I won't change from my main ideas, as mine won't be focused on profit etc, it is for the music, and as long as some people like it, I won't particularly mind the size of my eventual audience.

Here are the questions I've written:
  • How often do you buy a music magazine?
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Couple of times a year
    • Yearly
    • Never
  • What genre do you buy?
    • Rock
    • Metal
    • Punk
    • Pop
    • Soul
    • RnB
    • Dance
  • How much do you usually pay?
    • £2.00 - £2.99
    • £3.00 - £3.99
    • £4.00 - £4.99
    • £5.00+
  • Would you be willing to pay extra for a Live Special of a particular artist?
    • Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
  • If the artist was "My Chemical Romance"?
    • Hell Yeah!
    • Maybe
    • No thanks.
  • Would you like to read about all kinds of rock/indie music?
    • Yes
    • No
  • Do you prefer newer or older music?
    • Newer
    • Older
    • Mixture of both
  • Would you like a Top 40 - type chart?
    • Yes
    • No
  • How often should it be released?
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Quarterly
  • Which are most important to you? - please pick 3
    • Interviews
    • Posters
    • Live Reviews
    • Album Reviews
    • Singles Reviews
    • Competitions
    • New Artists
    • Tour Dates
    • Free CDs etc

No comments:

Post a Comment