Thursday 24 March 2011

Recce - 3

I met up with one of my best friends Trixy a few days ago; and I asked her to be my model. She said yes, so we sat down and started talking ideas. It was only then I realised we were sitting on the wall of the old, disused petrol station on London Road.

I didn't have a good camera, only the 1.3 megapixel phone camera, but we still took a few test shots on our accidental recce:
I am much happier with this location; mainly because it is different from the trees/houses type approach I was going for before. I think this will be the actual location for my photoshoot. One thing I would like to do would be to add graffiti to the garage door round the back, relating to my magazine. I was thinking that as it is disused, and has no signs or anything, that I could contact the local council, and request permission to graffiti the back side of the building (not the front, so it'd stay invisible to passers-by) for artistic purposes. [DISCLAIMER: If I don't get permission, then I 100% will NOT be graffiting anywhere]

No comments:

Post a Comment