Thursday 24 March 2011

Recce - 2

For my first Recce, I went around the school and close areas, looking for anywhere that grabbed my attention. I have another idea, slightly further away from school, but I still want to try and find other places before deciding on one.


I took my model (and sister) Sarah, around the school and got these shots:
 I don't like these locations as much as I did at the time. I think some could work, but I'm not completely convinced its the best I could find. So I'm going to try out the other locations I have in mind, and if not then, try finding some more.


Risk Assessment:
There are a few things that could be dangerous in these locations:
  • The ones under the bridge are on a quite steep hill for carrying a camera safely, and keeping balanced while photographing/modelling.
  • In the wild grass there could have been biting insects or stinging nettles etc that could have caused an allergic reaction.
  • The plants and trees etc could have caused injury.
  • The wooden fence was broken and could have given my model splinters, or the wire could hurt, or it could have tripped her up.
  • Some of these were taken in the local park, which could have had loose vicious dogs or mental chavs with knives! Which would have been baaaaad news... , sorry, which could have caused problems. [DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against dogs or chavs]

No comments:

Post a Comment