Thursday 24 March 2011

Recce - Live Photos

I went to see My Chemical Romance 3 times a few months ago, with my sister Sarah, whose photos of the inside of the arenas I have borrowed with her permission (just the arena ones, the photos I post here of the actual bands are ones I took myself).

I chose to take photos of them here, because I thought I stood the best chance of getting decent photos when I could get relatively close to them. I'm pleased to say (out of the many hundreds I took!) I got a bunch of shots I'm happy with.

Here is where we saw them:
  • Wembley Arena
  • Birmingham LG Arena
  • Nottingham Trent Arena
Wembley Arena: I didn't take any photos of the bands from here, because we were so far back (the very back row of the very back block!) :





See what I mean!









-
-

Birmingham LG Arena: We had a great view from here, ideal for taking photos :)
The outside (google image) :
From our seats before the gig (Sarah photo) :















-
-

Nottingham Trent Arena: We had another great view at this gig, from the opposite side of the stage, so we got new angles on our photos :)
The outside in Bolero Square (google image) :















 
From our seats during the first support band - LostAlone (Sarah photo) :

No comments:

Post a Comment