Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation Pt 4: Audience

Who would be the audience for your media product?

From the beginnng I always wanted my magazine to appeal to a wide range of people. I had no real preference in terms of age or gender etc for my readers; I simply wanted music lovers to like it. So I tried to stay true to the music and the attitudes of die-hard rock fans.

I know that my main audience within this will be teenagers and young adults. This could be because they have more free time, or access to music news than older generations. So the young people are my main target audience; but the more people like my magazine, the better. I didn't want my design to be exclusive to a certain age-group; I always wanted it to unite people of all differences, brought together by the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment