Friday 4 February 2011

Media Information Location

I am going to be posting all of the information I get from media lessons, not on the main page, but on the Media Information Tab. This is to avoid all of my work getting mixed up and becoming confusing.
-
In the same way, I will be posting all finished OFC's (experimental and prelim) in the Prelim/Experimental Layouts Tab.
-
When I have chosen one magazine from my research as inspiration for my final piece, I will further research it and put it in the Chosen Influential Magazine Research Tab.
-
The final, completed piece will be in the Main Task Tab.
-
All of the processes to get to each of these milestones will be on this home page, as normal blog posts. The only problem with doing things this way, is that the content included on the static pages will not be included in the search box. Hopefully this post will mean the static pages are used, and the content noticed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment